Building a county of self-sufficient, healthy individuals, families, and communities through public health and social services, and collaboration with community partners.
To promote self-sufficiency and to protect, promote, preserve, and improve the health, quality of life, and the environment of the residents and communities of Stanly County.
- To promote self-sufficiency and improve the health status and prevent premature death for all residents of Stanly County.
- To provide leadership in the community related to key areas identified by Community Health Assessment, substance use/tobacco/obesity through the collective impact model.
- To provide coordinated response to a public health event or communicable disease outbreak.
- To maintain competent public health and social services workforce that includes required and additional training to meet job and/or licensure expectations.
- To increase public awareness and perception of public health and social services programs to Stanly County residents and community partners.
- Improve best practices, performance, and measurable outcomes of public health and social services deliverables.
- Maximize consolidated agency efforts to improve comprehensive service delivery to shared clients, thus avoiding duplication.
- Capitalize on opportunities to improve automation and the use of updated technology and explore opportunities to increase funding for sustainability.